Pages

This blog has been moved to www.m0njc.wordpress.com

Friday, May 23, 2008

Hot… Hot… So Hot…

My final test has finished. From day to a day, I felt tbhat there’s a feeling that always be around me, it’s the hot feeling.

Here the stories:

Wednesday, 14 May 2008, I went for a Penance after the morning mass. Father Kristo gave it. In the confession box, when I said my sins, I felt a warm feeling flowing from my head to my neck. And as I said my sins more, I became warmer, hotter. So, because I felt it was too hot, I decided to end talking my sin there, I was not concentrate to what I will say, It was really hot!

And when Father Kristo talked for absolution, it was still hot. So, I finished my Penance. I prayed, I thanked God for the amnesty, and the hot feeling stop. Then, I went out from the church, going home, I met Father Kristo, and I asked him whether he felt the hot feeling too. You know what he said? He said had he had turned on the air conditioner inside! Aarrgh!

Next days, during the final test. I sat in a room which has windows facing outside the school and sunlight can enter the room from the window. And I sat right in front of the window! The sunlight stroke me around 8 am until 9 am, and I was burnt there! I was hot. I remember the hot feeling I had in the confession box and I said to God, hope this sun stroke is a way that showed You blessed me in my final test, haha!

And on a day during the final test, the light out. So, it absolutely felt hot, sweat. I remember again the confession experience. And during the days, as the effect of global warming, everybody felt hot. Haha!

In the Old Testament, hot always represents an angry heart. In New Testament, hot or fire represents Holy Spirit. But in baking, hot means fresh.

Sometimes we read, ‘fresh from oven’ label on the bread, and we can believe that it’s fresh from oven with touching it and feel that it’s hot. Hot represents ‘new’ here. So, I believe, the hot feeling in my Penance is a symbol that God renewed me as fresh baked spirit to face the final test with Holy Spirit’ guide. Amen!

I truly believe that this semester’s final test is the most blessed one, with the anointing of Holy Spirit, I believe, I’ll get good enough score, as a tiny worship for Him.

Thanks God

0 comments: