Pages

This blog has been moved to www.m0njc.wordpress.com

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Future Husband...

Aaaaaaaaaa… u might think I’m crazy… yes, I am!!!

Well, not really… Lately, I have some Theology of the Body ‘classes’ on youtube which made me awake till mid night. Especially through what the Evert speak. Jason and Crystalina Evert. They spread the good news about chastity, pure love, and many sweet, deep, wonderful, amazing and shocking things in life. The thoughts they share are so amazing that makes me wanna know more: who they are. So, I ask uncle Google and it tells me some brilliant story in both’s life.

Each time I watch the teaching video in YouTube from Jason and Crystalina, I am always amazed. By the teaching itself and by them. They are couple, husband and wife. They have the same passion, both are good in preaching, both are very interesting person. Aaa… make me so envy… sometimes I stared at Crystalina and say: I truly envy to you, to your life, to what you’re doing and for having a husband like Jason Evert, wkwkwk… He is cool.

Well, deep inside I truly interested to TOB. And ready to spend my whole life to learn, talk and spread TOB. And deep inside my heart, I know, I’ll serve God in every way of my life. And I know, I do want to serve God like she does. Crystalina Evert is the second people, whom if I met, I’m gonna say to her:” I wanna serve the Lord like you do.” (the first is Bo Sanchez). And also maybe like you have, your cool husband. Hihi.

So… uncle Google led me to a kind of conversation of Crystalina in a magazine QnA, I guess. In the conversation, she said that when she was 15, she wasn’t virgin anymore, and kept doing that mortal sin for around 3 years, blablabla, long story. Until one day in a retreat she made a conversion of her life. After that, she lived out chastity and pure life and one story make me inspired is: one night she prayed for her future husband, write him letters and then celebrate thousand of Masses for her future husband. Wow! And you see, right, her husband: Jason Evert. Kyaaaa!!!

Well, in the midst of my confusedness of my vocation, I do this absurd thing, write a letter to my future husband. I even still don’t know whether there’ll be a 'real gentleman - yo my man!' whom this letter is written to. Lol. Well, I love doing crazy things, so, let’s do it!!! Check this out.



Dear my future husband,

Hi… firstly I wanna say that thank you for choosing me to walk the rest of your life with. I’m a good person, you won’t regret it. :) And I really hope that God Graces really keep you, wherever you are.

From myself, I’m now trying to know what’s my calling first. Since I still doubt about my vocation also. Pray for me ya. Haha. And I’m trying to be a mature woman. Mature in God also. I’m looking information about what my life is about, what love is about, how to build a family which last forever. Lol.

Sometimes, I think about someone who will help me to walk my life until I am old. We can help each other, share our love, and have a nice family with children??? O, I’m a bit shocked now, but later I won’t. I actually wish that we can serve the Lord together (as what the Everts do), I truly envy to them. And our love may bless other people too.

Now I’m trying to keep chastity in my life. To save the one and last forever love with you. Now, I think, I’m good enough protected with God’s Graces also.

I just pray that now, wherever you are, you are always under God’s protection. That you always remember God and put Him in the center of your life, honey. And although we still don’t know each other (or maybe already know!!! Idk.), I hope that you ever think about me, a woman-will-be whom you gonna spend your life with. Coz I’m praying for you. Today, after inspired about you, my future husband, I told the Lord: God, I have one more people in my prayer list now. Haha…

Well, keep faith, honey. Until we both meet and know that you’re the love of my life. Love you. (I will love my husband whom God gives to me with all you are). Also hope that God makes you ready for me, and makes me ready for you, (if u really are). Take care. God bless.


m0nica (in the midst of doubtness),

September 19th 2009



maluu bgt!!! ga berani kasi tau ada posting-an baru... im freak, yeah!!!

4 comments:

Tanto said...

GREAT POST!!
I like this one..

Tanto said...

GREAT POST!!
I like this one..

Hartanto Yaputra's Blog said...

GREAT POST!!
I ike this one..

Hartanto Yaputra's Blog said...

GREAT POST!!
I like this one..