Pages

This blog has been moved to www.m0njc.wordpress.com

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Palm Sunday 2008

I have mass in the morning brought by 3 priests as celebrant. I always love Palm Sunday.

Masses which I love in Easter are Palm Sunday and Easter Mass with children. In those Mass, we’ll feel so happy, the atmosphere set are joyful actually.

Along the Holy Week especially, the Holy Days, I will try to write my feelings so next year or couple of years later, I still can memorize it again, haha. And post it in my blog, coz I have a blog, not in my smart laptop only.

Today, I love the perarakan masuk which we wave the palm and sing loudly only in the refrain, “Yeruuu.. salemm.. yeruu… salem…”, well, most of us only can sing in the refrain, and I proud to the part of those who only can sing the refrain, haha.

And also when the priests stain the Holy Water to our palms, all people love to bath, especially in church, so that when we got stained with the Holy Water, a bit of smile we will express.

And in some Masses in Holy Days, we are honored to take part in the readings of the gospel, wow. I will say ‘wow’, we take part in reading the Gospel, that’s great for me. Honoring the Liturgy of Words.

And we really take our part in His Crucifixion, we shout ‘Crucify Him… Crucify Him’, yang artinya, “Salibkan Dia… Salibkan Dia…”, yes, people who crucify Him are us, including me as the biggest sinner.

Well, that’s just a bit of the happiness opening the Holy Week, which I hope this week I could be a holy sinner, haha… let’s see and walk through these days in Holy Week faithfully to God. Amen. +

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Found your blog by clicking "next blog", saying hello. Happy Palm Sunday.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.