Pages

This blog has been moved to www.m0njc.wordpress.com

Friday, February 5, 2010

5 February 2010

Today, I’m so happy. I feel so blessed. I really enjoy my activities today.
First, I wake up at 6 am this morning. I slept enough, so, I wake up and feel so fresh! Then I pray. I go to campus around 7.30 and arrive at 8 to study together with my friends for the test. It feels good when I can share my knowledge and teach them the lesson they don’t understand. And then come the test, thanks GOD, I can do it. It’s a big success! I hope I can get full score: 100. Then I go home. I have my lunch, and then I take rest for awhile.

Then, it’s time for teaching again. Today, I have my old students who want to have lesson with me again. And they both, boy and girl, are so sweet. Lol. Start from 3 pm and which suppose to end at 5pm, but they still don’t want to stop doing the math questions until 6.15 pm! So diligent! And for me, doing the trigonometric question makes me headache! But I enjoy doing that, paying all my sadness when I had to take remedial for my trigonometric test when I was in senior high.

Then I have Mass with my mom. It’s first Friday. Then, I go home and have my dinner. And now, I’m writing this diary. Tomorrow I’ll go for a retreat. And on Wednesday, I’ll go to Bali. Hm… I can feel the beach and the waves. Xixixi.

0 comments: